I do love a good breakfast shake in the morning! It's the ultimate grab and go breakfast. You can drink it on the way to work, school or any morning appointment you have. This shake is especially nice because it has coffee in it! Any time I can get my caffeine and breakfast in one convenient cup is a win. This shake tastes like a mocha latte but without the loads of calories. It has cashew butter and rolled oats to keep you full until lunch. A healthy dose of coffee is added in for energy and frozen bananas with a touch of honey to satisfy your sweet tooth!
Try this shake for breakfast tomorrow and get your morning off to a sweet and energizing start!!
Mocha Breakfast Shake
Makes 1 large shake
- 1/2 cup strong brewed coffee, cooled to room temp
- 1 banana, sliced and frozen
- 1/4-cup rolled oats
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
- 2 scoops vanilla protein powder
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 cup cashew milk (or your favorite nut milk)
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 tablespoon cashew butter
Place cashew milk, coffee, honey and cashew butter in blender. Blend for a few seconds until smooth. Add in remaining ingredients and blend until smooth. Adjust sweetness by adding more honey if needed.